Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I heart pastels

Okay it has been way too long since I've posted... So here is some brand new eye candy! These are some pastel drawings I made since I've been home for summer. I really like using the special board used in these drawings. It's velvety and creates this really great texture for pastels!! I wish I knew what it was called so I could get more. I got these ones as a gift from my grandparents.

My friend Bec and I.. I'm giving this to her for her birthday

My little sister and Dad.. this was an experiment. I wanted to try a new technique with the pastels by making quicker, faster strokes but I think I like my old technique better.

1 comment:

Erica De Chavez said...

lol. i love hand made art bday gifts. gosh. they're so much fun to make. :D great job on the pastels though. :3